Jean Marcel Tantum Hand Wound 6mm (Limited Edition)
Shipping and Seller Information
You may also be interested in these watches
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Base caliber||ETA Peseux 7001|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||17|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Display back, Small seconds, Luminous hands, Limited Edition|
Jean Marcel Tantum Hand-Wound 6mm watch. Limited Edition to 100 Pieces.
FOR NON-EU CUSTOMERS (Also UK customers)
We offer 21% VAT discount.
In order to calculate the amount after the VAT, divide the price advertised by 1.21.
Price after VAT discount: 909Eur
You will get two years International WARRANTY from purchase date!
We are Jean Marcel official dealers!
With his latest collection "TANTUM", Jean Marcel presents eight noble mechanical wristwatches in an extremely flat stainless steel case. Named after the Latin word for "only", it features two automatic chronographs with an overall height of only 11 mm, four three-hand automatic watches with date – and an extremely slim 8 mm total height – and, as a special highlight, two hand-wound models that are only 6 mm high. Due to the minimized overall height of the watch design, the timepieces in the new TANTUM collection can therefore be regarded as the flattest models in their respective market segments.
- Movement: JM H05 (base ETA Peseux 7001), Swiss Made
- Frequency: 21,600 A/h
- 17 jewels
- Power reserve: 44 hours
- Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds
- High level movement finishing with Glucydur balance, blued screws and premium polishing
- Diameter: 42.0 mm
- Height: 6.00 mm
- Bandfix width: 22 mm
- Water-resistant: 5 ATM
- Crystal: anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Caseback crystal: sapphire crystal
- Mystery Effect – invisible JM emblem on the crystal becomes visible when breathed on
- High quality water-repellent Nylon strap with JM butterfly folding buckle
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,057 reviews from around the globe
James United States of America
Gunther Kruger Canada
zoejane United Kingdom
Rene Warren Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 892
Verified seller since 2014
English, German, Rus...
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price