Jean Marcel Splendor Automatic Blue Skeleton (Limited Edition)
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Base caliber||ETA 2824-2|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Skeletonized, Display back, Central seconds, Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indices|
Jean Marcel Splendor Skeleton Blue Dial Limited Edition to 300 Pieces
FOR NON-EU CUSTOMERS (Also UK customers)
We offer 21% VAT discount.
In order to calculate the amount after the VAT, divide the price advertised by 1.21.
Price after VAT discount: 1112Eur
You will get two years International WARRANTY from purchase date!
We are Jean Marcel official dealers!
Sporty-elegant, dynamic, and precise - the cases of the SPLENDOR collection captivate with their unusual shapes and multiple surfaces. Shiny polished, satined and sandblasted as well as PVD-coated elements create tension and yet complement together harmoniously. Our three-hand models [of the automatic watches] have a unidirectional rotating bezel. Here, Jean Marcel's quality standards are immediately perceptible as the rotating ring is clearly defined and precisely clicks into place in one of 120 positions. The Clou de Paris decorated chronograph based on the ETA Valjoux 7761 caliber has a fixed bezel. With this rare Swiss movement, the date is not displayed in a window -as is usually the case- but by a fourth central hand and can be easily read thanks to the large, highly contrasted numbers on the bezel. The chronograph is operated via the black PVD-coated pushers, which are seamlessly integrated into the case body.
- Movement: JM A29 (base ETA 2824-2), Swiss Made
- Frequency: 28,800 A/h
- 25 jewels
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds
- Skeletton movement with high level finishing with Glucydur balance, blued screws and premium polishing
- Stainless steel 316L
- Diameter: 42.0 mm
- Height: 11.00 mm
- Bandfix width: 22 mm
- Water-resistant: 30 ATM
- Crystal: anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Caseback crystal: sapphire crystal
- Screw-down crown with JM emblem
- Unidirectional rotating 120-clicks bezel with PVD plating and luminous dot
- Mystery Effect – invisible JM emblem on the crystal becomes visible when breathed on
- Water resistant rubber strap including stainless steel buckle
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,057 reviews from around the globe
James United States of America
Gunther Kruger Canada
zoejane United Kingdom
Rene Warren Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 892
Verified seller since 2014
English, German, Rus...
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price