Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Réserve de Marche
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Master Ultra Thin Réserve de Marche|
|Dealer product code||15284|
|Year of production||2023|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Item needs to be procured|
|Power reserve||43 h|
|Number of jewels||41|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Small seconds, Power Reserve Display|
This watch features: • Polished tapered edged stainless steel case.
• Silvered dial with a very fine sunray brushed finish.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers.
• Fine printed minute track.
• Steel dauphin shaped hands with two-toned finish (polished & matte) for greater legibility.
• Complications: • Date sub-dial indicator located on the right side of the dial.
• Power reserve sub-dial indicator located on the left side of the dial.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the bottom of the dial.
• Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 938, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 273 parts, contains 41 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 43 hours.
• The completely assembled watch undergoes a rigorous 1000 hours test before the watch ships from the factory!
Our In-Store 2 Year Warranty
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: We guarantee this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box. Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,985 reviews from around the globe
EJ United States of America
V. V Cyprus
Tom Casanova United States of America
Andrew United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010Prestige Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,613
Trusted Seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.