Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Control Perpetual
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||V047211|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||2001 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, Maryland, Baltimore, MD|
|Power reserve||38 h|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||37 mm|
|Bezel material||Rose gold|
|Clasp material||Rose Gold|
|Moon phase, Date, Weekday, Month, Perpetual calendar|
For sale is a pre-owned near mint condition 37mm 18 karat rose gold Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Perpetual. The Q149242A, originally sold in 2001, includes box and papers. Accompanying the watch are the original box, instruction manual, blank guarantee certificate, gold tone stylus, and factory service papers. The watch was recently serviced by JLC in June of 2022 where it received a full overhaul of the movement, polishing, a new crown, a new pusher, and a new strap. It should be noted that the box is in great condition with minimal signs of wear or deterioration for its age. The Master Perpetual features a silver dial with applied indices, blued steel hands, perpetual calendar, and moon phase complications. The previously polished case remains in near mint condition with no notable imperfections. The watch is mounted on a new black OEM alligator strap with 18 karat rose gold deployment clasp. The standard-length strap should accommodate a 6.5 to a 7.75-inch wrist. The 140.2.80 is powered by a self-winding caliber 889/440/2 with an approximate power reserve of 38-hours.
Customs duties and fees are to be handled and paid by the buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make arrangements as required by customs in the destination country.
Protect your timepiece today with a 3-Year Buckle-to-Buckle commitment to keep it LIKE NEW for years to come. With our care plan you receive free services and coverages such as:
• Mechanical failure caused by accidental damage
• Replacement of scratched or broken crystals
• Broken Stem or Crown
• Replace Damaged or broken clasps or links
• Replace worn or damaged straps/attachments
• Polish/refinish of your case & bracelet
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,496 reviews from around the globe
Alex More Denmark
Jeffrey S United States of America
Larry Brockman United States of America
Roman Krstanovic Croatia
Gerard Dalglish United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price