Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Chronograph
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Master Compressor Chronograph|
|Dealer product code||205117|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Pennsylvania, Southampton|
|Power reserve||65 h|
|Case diameter||41.5 mm|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
This is a versatile sports watch with the perfect size and a distinctively French sensibility. The Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Q1758470 comes with a highly polished stainless steel case measuring 41.5mm across and 14.7mm thick. It is very substantial but still so easy to wear. The dial is in black with a functional and legible layout. It features big, broad trapeze-style hands, a metallic tachymeter scale, an hours disc at 9, jump minute indicator at 3, and the small seconds plus the date window at 6. The rear of the watch is solid but not plain for it bears a rose gold medallion indicating that it passed the JLC Master Control 1000-hour movement endurance tests. Powering this watch is the chronograph caliber 751 with 65 hours of power reserve. The watch is fitted with a black leather strap.
Offered in pre-owned condition, this Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Watch Q1758470 comes accompanied by papers and the manufacturer's box.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,922 reviews from around the globe
Dennis M. United States of America
Alvin Chong Malaysia
Kerry Sweeney Sweden
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2010
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 293
Verified seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.