192.6.25 ASTON MARTIN PLATINUM LTD
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||JLC049|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, California, Los Angeles|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||41|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
JAEGER LECOULTRE AMVOX2 192.6.25 CHRONOGRAPH ASTON MARTIN PLATINUM LTD 200PC RARE
LNIB 99% Excellent Condition 100% Authentic, comes with Box and Papers, as seen in photos.
Swiss made Jaeger LeCoultre Aston Martin Amvox 2 Chronograph 192.6.25, special ordered watch crafted polished Platinum round shaped 4 part bodied case measuring 44mm diameter. Fixed Platinum bezel, curved lugs. Automatic movement, power reserve up to ± 72hours. Displays a two part two-tone Grey with contrasting Black open face dial with Arabic numbers & index batons, minute markers on the outer edge of the inner dial, skeleton luminous filled hands, minute track at outer rim. Two fan-form apertures for 30-minute and 12-hour registers, date aperture at 4 o’clock position. Chronograph VERTICAL TRIGGER MECHANISM lock located at 9 o’clock, start/stop under crystal at 12 and at 6 o'clock positions to reset to zero. (see photos). Small cutouts at the bottom of the dial allows to see some of the movement parts. Fluted pull/push crown. Anti reflective Sapphire crystal, screwed-down solid caseback engraved with the Aston Martin logo attached by screws. Black/Dark Grey Perforated Calfskin & highly durable Cordura Fabric Strap with 18K White gold JL Hidden deployment buckle. Water resistant to 50m / 165ft. Display signed " Jaeger –LeCoultre ", Caseback inscribe & numbered, Movement signed & concealed. Limited series of 200 examples in this metal...
Movement... The mechanical automatic self-winding LeCoultre Cal. 751, self-winding movement, 41 jewels, chronograph movement is nickel lever, with fausses cotes embellishment. It's constructed, 280 components, a shock absorber device, and a straight-line lever escapement. There is a monometallic balance, a self-compensating flat balance spring. The mechanism oscillates at a frequency of 28,800 vph (4 Hz)... approximate 72 hour power reserve...
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,593 reviews from around the globe
Michael Rucker United States of America
Matthias S. Australia
ADB United States of America
Robert Read United States of America
Fletcher Goldin United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2017
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 154
Verified seller since 2017
United States of America
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.