Pilot's Watch Automatic Edition "Laureus Sport For Good"
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||45098|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Massachusetts, Boston|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Luminous numerals, Luminous hands|
IWC Pilot's Watch "Laureus Sport for Good" Limited Editon IW328101, blue ceramic case on a textile strap with a titanium tang buckle, automatic IWC caliber 32111 movement, date window at 3 o'clock, scratch resistant sapphire crystal, blue dial with luminous hands, arabic numerals, water resistant to 10 bar, diameter: 41mm, thickness: 11.4mm. Like New with IWC box and papers dated 2022.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
132,338 reviews from around the globe
David A United States of America
John Rottger United States of America
VICTOR HERNANDEZ United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2009European Watch Company
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,231
Trusted Seller since 2009
United States of America
English, German, Spa...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.