IWC Pilot Spitfire Chronograph
Collection 42mm Spitfire Chronograph Steel Silver Dial on Bracelet
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Pilot Spitfire Chronograph|
|Dealer product code||13157|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Case diameter||42 x 52 mm|
|Water resistance||6 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Lug width||21 mm|
This Pilot Spitfire chrono is in impressive condition for a pre-loved timepiece, overall clean piece. Pictures are part of the description so please refer to the pictures in determining the condition, pictures are of the exact watch being offered.
The IW3717-05 was introduced in approximately 2006 and eventually discontinued around 2012.
Case is made of brush-finished stainless steel and equipped with high-polish finished stainless steel pushers as well as screw-down crown. Watch is currently mounted on an IWC stainless steel bracelet that fits up to a 7.25 inch wrist approximately.
Functions are displayed on a silver spitfire dial that is accompanied by luminescent filled hands and raised Arabic numeral hour markers.
Featured on the dial:
- Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Day and date apertures at 3 o'clock.
- Large central 60-second counter hand.
- 30-minute counter sub-dial at 12 o'clock.
- 12-hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
Service history is unknown, however, the watch passed through our in-house service center and passed the quality control tests which implies that it is running up to manufacturer's standards. The watch will undergo another set of quality control tests before being shipped. A full one year warranty and certificate of authenticity will be issued.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
135,619 reviews from around the globe
Johann Groendahl France
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2009Element iN Time NYC
Watches sold on Chrono24: 887
Trusted Seller since 2009
United States of America
English, Spanish, Ita...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.