IWC Pilot Mark
XV 38 mm new Bracelet
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||2005 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Price||€2,800 (= $3,124)|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Movement/Caliber||IWC Cal 37524|
|Base caliber||ETA 2892-2A|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
|Case diameter||38 x 46 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Bracelet length||200 mm|
|Lug width||19 mm|
|Buckle width||16 mm|
|Central seconds, Luminous hands, Quick Set, Only Original Parts|
This is an automatically translated text.
The watch belonged to a 28 year old engineer who sold it to us.
- good condition - polished 2 times in our estimation.
- new calf leather bracelet in iwc style
- without further accessories!
the mark xv was a small iwc revolution - it got bigger (38 mm) & the Jaeger movement was replaced by a totally revised eta 2892-2A. the watch was produced from 1999 - 2005
Current iwc list price at 40 mm 5.700 Euro
Movement and function
automatic | iwc Cal 37524 | base eta 2892-2A | 21 jewels | 28.800 a/h | 42 hours power reserve | display of hours, minutes, central seconds | digital date at three o'clock
silver | central iridescent ( sunburst ) applied hour markers stainless steel polished arabic | black printed minute track | digital date at three o'clock | lousgane hands in stainless steel covered with luminous material
calfskin strap in iwc style new and unworn | iwc buckle in stainless steel brushed & polished
stainless steel | case diameter without crown measured 38 mm | with crown 41,5 mm | from lug to lug 46,5 mm case height 10 mm | screwed solid case back with manufacturer engravings | sapphire crystal undamaged and anti-reflective| screwed iwc fish crown | lug 19 mm | according to manufacturer 50 m water resistant | total weight 67,63 grams
Scope of delivery
Our noble wood box
Our warranty card with confirmation of authenticity
The personalized invoice with the data of the watch
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
132,242 reviews from around the globe
Kevin Michael Batsford United States of America
Julio Cesar Oshiro Brazil
Omar Moussa United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2012watches24.com
Watches sold on Chrono24: 416
Trusted Seller since 2012
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.