IWC Da Vinci Perpetual Calender Chrono Yellow Gold Ref 3750
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Da Vinci Perpetual Calendar|
|Dealer product code||W-1586|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Year of production||1980 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||The Netherlands, Heerlen|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Case diameter||38 mm|
|Water resistance||Not water resistant|
|Bezel material||Yellow gold|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Clasp material||Yellow gold|
|Moon phase, Chronograph, Date, Weekday, Month, Year, Perpetual calendar|
A classic with unusual lugs…
The IWC Da Vinci reference 3750 was launched by IWC in the 1985 and was seen as a daring move - launching a complicated mechanical watch in the era of quartz watches.
The design, however, was forward thinking with a classical case styled with interesting lugs that IWC hoped would appeal to a younger audience who deemed mechanical complications as “old fashioned”. The watch is housed in a 38mm yellow gold step case with step that remains in really outstanding condition, with interesting hinged lugs. The enamel dial is white and has clearly legible year, month, days (in German), date and moon phase indicator as well tritium lume.The day and month sub dials also double as chronograph dials.
The watch has yellow gold centre hands and calendar hands with blued-steel chronograph hands. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker and is fitted with a Bulang and Sons leather strap with the original 18kt yellow gold IWC buckle.
- IWC Da Vinci Perpetual Calendar
- Reference 3750
- Dates to the 1980s
- Serial 253xxxx
- 38mm yellow gold stepped case
- White enamel dial with day, date, month, year and moonphase
- Luminous yellow gold hands and blued steel chrono hands
- IWC calibre based on Valjoux 7750 movement
- Bulang and Sons strap with gold IWC buckle
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
114,467 reviews from around the globe
Chip Lake United States of America
Tom Reed United States of America
Mark Dikeos United States of America
Steven Lindstrom United States of America
Mark Gunter United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 29
Verified seller since 2014
Heerlen, The Netherlands
English, German, Dut...
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price