IWC Aquatimer Chronograph
44mm Jacques-Yves Cousteau - Stainless Steel on Strap
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Price||Price on request [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item available on request|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Chronograph, Date, Weekday|
|Central seconds, Small seconds, Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown|
Special Edition To Mark The 100th birthday of Jacques-Yves Cousteau.
Engraved on the back of the case is a portrait of the ever-popular Frenchman, encircled by the words “A Tribute to J.Y.Cousteau 1910–2010”. The slate-colored dial bearing Cousteau’s signature.
– Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
– Slate grey main dial.
– Navy blue chronograph sub-dial.
– Slate grey small seconds sub-dial.
– Bold polished steel rimmed applied index hour markers filled with luminescent material.
– Hour hand, tip of the seconds hand & applied hour markers are all filled with a bluish luminescent material.
– Minute hand is filled with with a greenish luminescent material.
– Stainless steel uni-direction black bezel with a generous grip which make under water adjustment. luminescent numbers & luminescent 15 minute zone.
– 15 minute zone illuminates in the dark with a bluish color.
– Numbers from the 20 until the 55 minute marking minute illuminates in the dark with a greenish color.
– Crown – black rubber clad.
– Large polished steel central seconds counter hand.
– 30 minute counter at the 12 o’clock position.
– 12 hour counter at the 6 o’clock position.
– Chronograph push button with blue rubber sleeve.
– Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o’clock position.
– Day & Date windows located at the 3 o’clock position.
– Black unidirectional bezel with luminescent numbers & luminescent yellow 15 minute zone.
– Rubber strap with quick-change system – spring loaded lever is located on the end of the strap which easily allows for removing/replacing the strap.
– IWC Caliber 79320, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.
Also known as: IWC IW376706, IW376706, 376706, 3767-06
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,599 reviews from around the globe
Jonathan Konkler United States of America
Peter T United States of America
Phillip Bomer United States of America
Alan United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2008Motion in Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 405
Trusted Seller since 2008
United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.