IWC Big Pilot
Pilot's Watch Automatic Black Deal Black Calfskin Strap IW501001 - Warranty: 2022
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||IWC-002841-00-0|
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Price||€12,550 (= $13,528)|
|Power reserve||168 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Case diameter||46.2 mm|
|Water resistance||6 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Central seconds, Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Power Reserve Display, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indices|
IWC Big Pilot's Watch IW501001 In 2016, IWC took a step back towards the roots of the Big Pilot’s Watch and gave it a gentle facelift. The IWC-manufactured 52110-calibre movement unites some of watchmaking’s greatest achievements. It features an efficient Pellaton automatic winding system with parts made from black or white ceramic. With the help of two barrels, it builds up a reserve of 7 days. The display at “3 o’clock” indicates the time remaining until the movement comes to a stop. The Big Pilot’s Watch has a date display at “6 o’clock” and the central seconds essential in any watch used for flying. The 46-millimetre case, which is water-resistant to 6 bar, encloses a soft-iron inner case that protects the movement against magnetic fields. The watch also features a striking conical crown. The legendary Junkers JU-52 plane is engraved on the case back of the Big Pilot’s Watch. This model comes with a black calfskin strap by Santoni, which perfectly complements the watch.
Year of Warranty: 2022
Completely New and unworn watch, comes with box, full international warranty and manual.
We are a Belgian based watch trader active since 2004, with already about 2000 registered sales on Chrono24, and more than 1000 customer reviews reaching an overall avg score of 4.9 / 5
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 8 years) brand warranty on new watches, and 1 year warranty on second hand watches.
3. If the watch you are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
6. We provide fully insured door to door shipping worldwide at competitive rates.
7. Returned watches are subject to a check for conformity to our shipping out status. If any discrepancy is found, this is subject to a restocking fee.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
124,604 reviews from around the globe
Justin Easley United States of America
Linda Carson Canada
Benjamin klein United States of America
Dave Whiting Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2014Timepiece Bank
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,783
Trusted Seller since 2014
English, French, Ita...
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.