Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Expected delivery||Feb 10, 2020 - Feb 21, 2020|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||68 h|
|Number of jewels||35|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition|
SPECIAL EDITION WITH VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION! IWC presents this special edition in dedication to the Galapagos-based Charles Darwin Foundation. Over 50 years, hundreds of scientists, students, teachers and volunteers from all over the world have been working on behalf of the Foundation at the Charles Darwin Research Station. The goal for the Galapagos scientific center is to research the indigenous fauna and flora and to save the Galapagos, a World Heritage site, from destruction. The Station trains national park guides, organizes seminars, publishes the findings of its research and collects donations. IWC contributes part of the proceeds from each sale of the Aquatimer Chronograph Edition Galapagos Islands to the Charles Darwin Foundation. This watch features: • Stainless steel case & bezel ENTIRELY CLAD/COATED IN BLACK RUBBER, this is accomplished by a complex vulcanization process that leaves the watch with a matte black rubber coating, giving the watch a unique feel & look. The rubber also provides an additional layer of protection against impacts.
• IWC SAFEDIVE SYSTEM Uni-directional rotating bezel: • Rotating the external bezel ring counter-clockwise will engage the inner bezel. However rotating the external bezel ring clockwise will not affect the inner bezel, thus preventing the risk of extending the period of time the diver remains under water. This is accomplished via the "sliding clutch system" which allows the external bezel to interact with the internal bezel ring - all the while maintaining the water resistance integrity of the watch. The sliding clutch system is fitted with a polished protective cover located on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position.
• Black bezel ring located under the crystal.
• Bezel indications: from 0 to 15 is white luminescent indications that illuminates green, from 15 to 0 is white printed indications (no luminescent).
• Black dial.
• Applied black rimmed index hour markers with blue illuminating fill.
• Black rimmed Hour & minutes hands - hour hand filled with blue illuminating& the minute hand is filled with green illuminating material.
• White printed minute/seconds track.
• Date windows located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position with yellow hand.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large black central seconds counter hand with yellow skeleton arrow-head tip.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function: • "Flyback" Function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stopwatch.
• Large white central hand seconds counter
• 60 minute sub-dial counter located at the 12 o'clock position.
• Black rubber strap fitted with a quick-change system featuring a spring loaded lever located on the lug ends of the strap, allowing for easy removing/replacing.
• Case back features an elaborate engraving of the Galapagos marine iguana, a familiar hallmark of the archipelago.
• IWC in-house Caliber 89365, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 35 Jewels & has an impressive power reserve of approximately 68 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Recent changes to sales tax laws for remote sellers (e-commerce businesses) requires us to collect sales tax on orders shipped into the following states. Sales tax will be added before the order is finalized:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 301
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Visit the listing and click on the green "Buy" button. No payment is required at this stage. Instead, you'll be taken to the order overview page.
Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Then click on "Submit order."
Transfer payment to a secure escrow account. The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account.
The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands.
In the rare case that something doesn't go as planned, you can rely on our customer support team. Simply contact us via the contact form within 14 days of receiving your watch.