IWC Aquatimer Chronograph
Special Edition iw379502
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||54947|
|Year of production||2018|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||68 h|
|Number of jewels||35|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Year|
|Central seconds, Small seconds, Rotating Bezel, PVD/DLC coating|
Special edition Galapagos Islands, the case back features an engraving of the Galapagos marine iguana, a familiar hallmark of the archipelago.
Case: Black rubber clad (vulcanized ) stainless steel case & bezel. Black PVD coated crown & chrono buttons. Black dial. Black & white central hands. The hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Applied polished darkened hour markers with luminous fill. Printed minute/seconds track. Date window at 3 o'clock. Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock. • Chronograph function: • Flyback function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button, rather than having to stop, reset & then restart the stopwatch.
• Large central seconds hand counter
• 60 minute sub-dial counter at 12 o'clock.
• IWC SafeDive system uni-directional rotating bezel: • The IWC SafeDive system ensures that the internal bezel can only be adjusted in an counter-clockwise direction.
• The external bezel ring operates the diving scale ring located beneath the crystal. This interaction is accomplished via a 'sliding clutch system' while maintaining the water resistance integrity of the watch. The sliding clutch system is fitted with a polished protective cover located on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position.
• Diving scale on the dial flange beneath the crystal.
Strap: Fit on its original IWC black rubber strap with a tang buckle. The strap is in impeccable near brand new condition with its full wear lifespan remaining, we would be comfortable rating the strap in 97% overall condition. The rubber strap features a quick-change system with a spring loaded lever allowing for easy removing/replacing, no tools necessary.
Movement: Powered by an IWC in-house caliber 89365 which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 35 jewels & has power reserve of +/- 68 hours.
Condition: In excellent near new condition. There are no nicks on the rubber coating. We would be comfortable to rate this watch in a 97% overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers.
1 Year In-Store Pre-Owned Warranty
While the watch is pre-owned, it is in excellent & close to new condition. The watch is in good working order
Box: Original Box
Papers: All Papers, Warranty dated 05/04/2018
Case Material: Rubber Clad Stainless Steel
Dial Color: Black
Bezel: Uni-Directional Rotating
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Screw-in Crown: Yes
Band Material: Rubber
Band Color: Black
Case Back: Solid
Water Resistance: 300m/1000ft
Case Dimensions: 44.00mm
Case Thickness: 17.00mm
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
IW379502 ( )
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
135,794 reviews from around the globe
Jesper Svenning Denmark
Johann Groendahl France
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010Prestige Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,705
Trusted Seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.