Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Expected delivery||Dec 27, 2019 - Jan 8, 2020|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||23|
|Case diameter||48 mm|
|Water resistance||Over 120 ATM|
|Luminescent Numerals, Helium Valve, PVD/DLC coating|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE! With an amazing water resistance rating of 4000 meters! Accomplished by it's use of a 6.5mm crystal & threaded screw-in case back made of Grade II titanium. This watch features: • Black carbon fiber case.
• Black carbon fiber bezel with recessed zones.
• The bezel is secured by 6 black PVD coated "H" style screws.
• Black composite resin case center lateral edge & bezel lugs.
• Black matte dial.
• Diving Bezel:
• Raised flange located beneath the crystal at dial edge.
• Uni-directional rotating.
• Matte black finish with bold luminescent indicators (Arabic Numerals, dots & indexes).
• The bezel is operated using the over-sized crown located on the case edge at the 2 o'clock position.
• The crown features a hinged Crown-Guard protecting & identifying the bezel-crown & is engraved with white filled text "Diver 4000".
• Standard time correction crown located at the 4 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve locate on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• Applied brushed finished ruthenium coated (greyish color) stainless steel "applique" style index hour markers with black colored luminescent fill.
• Brushed finished ruthenium coated (greyish color) stainless steel hands with black colored luminescent fill.
• Printed minute/seconds track.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Comes with an addition LONG rubber and nylon composition strap to fit over a diving suit.
• The straps are easily interchangeable by pressing firmly on slightly recessed buttons located on the face of the top & bottom lugs - the buttons are marked by triangle arrows.
• Hublot Caliber HUB1401, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 180 parts, contains 23 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 273
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Visit the listing and click on the green "Buy" button. No payment is required at this stage. Instead, you'll be taken to the order overview page.
Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Then click on "Submit order."
Transfer payment to a secure escrow account. The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account.
The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands.
In the rare case that something doesn't go as planned, you can rely on our customer support team. Simply contact us via the contact form within 14 days of receiving your watch.