Hublot Big Bang King 300m Microblasted Black Ceramic & Titanium Black Magic 312.CM.1120.RX
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Big Bang King|
|Dealer product code||12135|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||23|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Central seconds, Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Rotating Bezel|
Hublot Big Bang King 300m in Microblasted Black Ceramic and Titanium with Black Composite Resin Lateral Inserts, Black Ceramic Rotating Bezel with Tungsten Filled Engraved Indications, Black Dial with Luminescent Hour Markers and Hands, Self-Winding Hublot Calibre HUB1400 Automatic Movement, Black Vulcanized Rubber Strap with Foldover Deployant Buckle, 44mm
Hublot is known to be one of most prestigious watch companies in the world, manufacturing only the finest timepieces. For three decades they have produced timepieces that were simple looking but technologically advanced and others that were a completely new concept. This Hublot is an example of the company's ingenuity and unique watch making capabilities.
- Ceramic case with brushed & polished finishes.
- Brushed/matte finished black ceramic bezel with ridged edges, numbers & indexes are Tungsten filled into recesses in the bezel.
- Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
- Matte finished titanium crown has a black rubber center/insert.
- Black dial.
- Applied brushed finished stainless steel "applique" style Index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Brushed finished semi-skeleton stainless steel minute & hour hands with luminous filled tips.
- Semi-skeleton red arrow-head seconds hand with a luminous filled tip.
- Printed minute track with 5 minute Arabic numerals intervals on flat black rim on the outer edge of the dial.
- Immediately recognizable "H" style screws on bezel.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
Also known as: Hublot 312.CM.1120.RX, 312CM1120RX
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,751 reviews from around the globe
Arif Qureshi United States of America
Joe United States of America
Dietmar Glanninger South Africa
Eric Soller Bahamas
Gareth o'reilly Australia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 320
Verified seller since 2008
New York, United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price