Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 45mm 414.OI.5123.RX King Gold Blue
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Big Bang Meca-10|
|Reference number||414.OI.5123.RX King Gold Blue|
|Dealer product code||34985|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||New (Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Number of jewels||24|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||45 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Skeletonized, Power Reserve Display|
Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Full King Gold King Gold is a patented material created by the fusion of 24-carat gold and ceramic. Unique and proprietary to Hublot, King Gold is the world’s first 18 carat scratch-resistant gold alloy with a hardness of almost 1000 Vickers. • Brushed & polished 18kt King Gold case.
• Brushed & polished 18kt King Gold bezel secured by 6 "H" style black titanium screws.
• Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
• 18kt King Gold crown with black rubber around the crown for enhanced grip.
• Sapphire crystal transparent dial.
• Blue dial flange with minute track.
• Applied 18kt King Gold hour markers.
• Bold 18kt King Gold minute & hour hands.
• Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Power reserve indicators:
• Complete 10 day power reserve indicator disc located at the 6 o'clock position.
• A second indicator at the 3 o'clock position turns red when the movement has only a 2 day power reserve remaining, reminding the owner it is time to wind the watch again.
• Straps are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system developed by Hublot. The buttons are located on the top & bottom central lugs (this watch is delivered with a single strap only).
• Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber HUB1201:
• Matt black coated mainplate & bridges.
• Beats at 3hz (21,600 vph).
• Composed out of 223 components.
• Contains 24 Jewels
• An impressive 10 day Power Reserve thanks to its dual parallel mounted barrels.
2 Year Warranty - All Papers Included
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,547 reviews from around the globe
Greg Hairston United States of America
Devin M United States of America
Michael Hanna Australia
Andrew Levy United States of America
Clement Djaja Australia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price