Hanhart original movement part for Gents wristwatch Chronograph with HANHART Caliber 41
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||48702|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||New (Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Number of jewels||17|
Model: original movement part for Gents wristwatch Chronograph with HANHART Caliber 41
Age ca.: 1950s
Movement: for 17 Jewel Movement, Caliber HANHART 41, part 302, racket for Breguet Hairspring • raquette
Condition: NEW OLD STOCK condition
Remarks: 100 % original, we stock many parts for this caliber, please feel free to ask for other parts
Shipping: we ship via UPS Express fully insured worldwide
Age ca.: 1950s
Original Box: no
Original Papers: no
Guarantee Card: no
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,879 reviews from around the globe
STEVEN VOGEL Canada
Oscar Hong Kong
David Brighten Australia
kyle hamilton Canada
Joel Desamero Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 2,084
Verified seller since 2003
English, German, Spa...
5.0Victor Stefan B.
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price