Hanhart Primus Racer Dark
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Year of production||2021|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Base caliber||Valjoux 7750|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||28|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Display back, Small seconds, Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown, Quick Set, Luminous indices, PVD/DLC coating|
Hanhart Primus Racer Dark 44mm with "moving lugs" for extremely comfortable wearing.
FOR NON-EU CUSTOMERS (Also UK customers)
We offer 21% VAT discount.
In order to calculate the amount after the VAT, divide the price advertised by 1.21.
Price after VAT discount: 2520Eur
You will get two years International WARRANTY from purchase date!
We are Hanhart official dealers!
The PRIMUS Racer pays tribute to Hanhart’s long history as the most important manufacturer of manual stopwatches. In the past, Hanhart stopwatches have always played a key part in leading motor sports events. Timers held their leather clipboard in their left hand, and with their right hand they operated the three Hanhart stopwatches mounted on the brackets. They accurately recorded the lap times. Classic rally drivers rely on Hanhart watches to this day. In order to ensure safety and ease for the measurement of interval and end times, the first priority is to ensure maximum functionality, ease of use and outstanding reading precision. With the PRIMUS Racer, Hanhart continues to stand by this maxim.
- Automatic movement HAN3809
- 28,800 VPH, 4 Hz, 28 jewels
- Power reserve of min. 42 hours
- Small second
- 30-minute counter
- Stainless steel or black DLC-coated stainless steel
- Diameter 44 mm, height 15 mm
- Internally anti-reflective convex sapphire glass
- Screwed-down sapphire glass case back
- Water-resistant to 10 bar/10 ATM
- Super-LumiNova coated hands
- Polished appliqué numerals and indexes
- Folding clasp made of DLC-coated stainless steel
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
113,604 reviews from around the globe
John Tay Australia
U.I. United States of America
Earl J Hamlette United States of America
Harri N. Estonia
Di United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price