Vintage 18k Yellow Gold 35mm Tear Drop Lugs Swiss Manual Wind Circa 1980’s
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||57139|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, Florida, Pompano Beach|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Case diameter||35 mm|
|Lug width||18 mm|
Vintage Gubelin 18k Yellow Gold with Roma dial, Gold hands & Swiss Manual Wind movement. This is the Solid Gold case, not gold plated…Very clean example and the movement is super clean! Comes on a Hirsch Black Lizard Leather strap with Hirsch plated tang buckle. Dial has a little wear that is commensurate with its age – very nice overall condition and mechanically sound!
BRAND: Gubelin MODEL: Gubelin 18k yellow Gold MOVEMENT: Swiss Manual Wind –
CASE: Solid 18k Yellow Gold case
DIAL: Silver Dial with Roman markers and gold hands
BEZEL: non rotating
CONDITION: Vintage – Excellent! – Circa 1980’s
BOXES/PAPERS: Watch only – Everything as shown in pictures
WATER RESISTANCE: – 30m – not tested as it’s a vintage watch
STRAP/BRACELET: Hirsch Black Lizard leather strap with Hirsch gold plated tang buckle.
Let us know what you have in your collection!! I consider all watches in trade! Please upload pictures.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
141,440 reviews from around the globe
Eric Trombley United States of America
Sujat Saxena United States of America
Keith McNew United States of America
Laura United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2017The Sutor House
Watches sold on Chrono24: 519
Trusted Seller since 2017
United States of America
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.