Grand Seiko Heritage Collection
Automatic Spring Drive 40mm sbga471 Soko Frost USA Edition
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Reference number||sbga471 Soko Frost USA Edition|
|Dealer product code||58766|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||30|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Central seconds, Power Reserve Display|
USA Special Edition - inspired by Autumn’s First Frost "Sōkō Frost".
Case: Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Light blue dial with a very fine vertical brushed finish. Faceted brushed & polished hour & minute hands. Blue central seconds & power reserve hands. Applied brushed & polished faceted index hour markers. Fine printed minute/seconds track. Date window at 3 o'clock. • Power Reserve Indicator:
• located between 7 & 8 o'clock.
Bracelet: Fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet with a push-button folding buckle. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 8" (20.5cm) wrist.
Movement: Powered by a Grand Seiko Spring Drive caliber 9r65: The Spring Drive movement is for the most part mechanical, but with an electrical powered regulating mechanism resulting in an extremely accurate timepiece. • No external source of power (such as a battery) is required.
• The unwinding force of the mainspring generates a slight electrical current. The electrical power is then used to activate & power a quartz oscillator which vibrates at 32,786 Hz & transmits a precise reference signal to the Integrated Circuit.
• The IC compares the speed from the oscillator to the speed of the glide wheel (which drives the gears) and applies a magnetic brake when it detects the glide-wheel turning too fast.
• The seconds hand moves in a continuous extremely smooth gliding motion and is accurate up to +/- 1 second per day.
• Contains 30 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours (3 days).
Condition: This watch is in pristine near brand-new condition. The watch arrived into our office with only super light signs of wear which are almost indiscernible. Due to its near perfect condition, we have chosen not to have this watch polished or buffed, thus maintaining the original factory 'zaratsu' finishing. We would be comfortable grading this watch in 98%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers.
1 Year In-Store Pre-Owned Warranty
While the watch is pre-owned, it is in excellent & close to new condition. The watch is in good working order
Box: Original Box
Papers: All Papers, Warranty dated 05/2022
Factory Warranty: Time remaining, expires: 05/01/2027
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: Blue
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Screw-in Crown: Yes
Band Material: Stainless Steel
Band Color: Brushed & polished
Buckle: Push-Button Deployant
Case Back: Transparent
Water Resistance: 100m/330ft
Case Dimensions: 40.00mm
Case Thickness: 12.80mm
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
132,086 reviews from around the globe
Kyle Klucznik United States of America
D. Davis United States of America
Simon Martin United Kingdom
Benny Puerto Rico
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010Prestige Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,613
Trusted Seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.