|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Number of jewels||65|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Panorama-Date, Date|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Power Reserve Display|
This watch features: • Brushed stainless steel case with polished finished bevelled corners & bezel.
• Integrated brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet with micro adjustment buckle.
• Varnished blue dial with a fine sunburst texture.
• Slightly stepped-down sub-dials with a very fine concentric circle pattern finish.
• Polished white gold hands with luminous fill.
• Applied applique polished white gold indexes & luminous dot hour markers.
• Fine printed minute/seconds & seconds-fractions track on dial perimeter.
• Panorama Date: over-sized 2-disc date window located above the 6 o'clock position.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Power reserve indicator window located inside the small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Column wheel mechanism,
• Flyback complication allows for instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
• Large central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter disc via window located at the 12 o'clock position
• Glashutte Original Caliber 37-02, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 65 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 70 hours.
• Movement plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish, skeletonized rotor with the double-G logo, swan-neck fine adjustment, blued screws & beveled component edges.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty