Glashütte Original Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date|
|Dealer product code||04/2022/3568/1|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original papers, no original box
|Location||Czech Republic, Praha 1|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Number of jewels||65|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Panorama date, Date|
|Power Reserve Display|
One year warranty.
We ship worldwide: UPS, FeDex, EMS
We provide a 1 year warranty (or valid manufacture warranty) for any mechanical failures for all our watches.
We don’t provide VAT refund.
Buying watches from our store, we guarantee (that):
- Watches are rigourously scrutinized to ensure that they are not stolen.
- Watches are working correctly.
- All our pre-owned watches are serviced before being put on sale.
- We do not sell or buy watches with serious technical defects.
- A two week returning policy for every watch.
Wholesale customers are welcome, additional discount can be arranged for.
We have a broadened variety of watches! In the event that we don't have a particular model in stock, it's possible to place an order though delivery might be longer (1-2 weeks delivery terms, depending on the watch)
Store payment options:
- Trusted Checkout (Free of charge)
Paying by Trusted Checkout you're guaranteed of transactional and financial transparency.
Funds are held by Chrono24 for a fortnight after you've received the watch. This two-week period allows you to inspect the watch for any defects and authenticity. If all is satisfactory, then Chrono24 transfers the funds to our company.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
114,232 reviews from around the globe
Guy Peters United States of America
Eric Szkoda Canada
Aaron Stevens Canada
Dan R. United States of America
Thomas Baker Germany
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 491
Verified seller since 2018
Praha 1, Czech Republic
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price