Cartier Tank Française
28mm Custom 1.25CT VS Diamond Bezel Two Tone Automatic
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||MMGE/3087|
|Year of production||2000 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||20|
|Case diameter||28 x 32 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Roman numerals|
|Lug width||19 mm|
|Clasp||Fold clasp, hidden|
|Buckle width||19 mm|
|Gemstones and/or diamonds, Quick Set|
This Cartier Tank Francaise 28mm is pre-owned in excellent condition, comes with appraisal. Does not come with original box and papers. If you'd like a Cartier box please reach out.
- An original two tone 18k yellow gold bracelet measures at 6.5 inches
- An original white dial with Roman Numeral Markers
- A custom 1.25ct diamond bezel
- VS quality G color
- A date indicator by the six o'clock marker with a quickset function
- An automatic movement
All pictures taken are of the actual watch, which comes with our 1 year warranty. All watches are inspected before shipment. Buyer will receive an appraisal from a third party appraisal company, authenticating the watch, nature of diamonds, and valuation of the watch.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,922 reviews from around the globe
Dennis M. United States of America
Alvin Chong Malaysia
Kerry Sweeney Sweden
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2013
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 315
Verified seller since 2013
United States of America
English, Spanish, Ita...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.