Free shipping to United States of AmericaBuyer Protection guaranteed
|Scope of delivery:||With box|
|Availability:||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Delivery time:||2-6 days|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Moonphase, Chronograph, Date, Weekday, Month, Annual calendar, Perpetual Calendar, Tachymeter|
The Navitimer 1461 gets its name from the fact that the semi-perpetual-calendar on this watch will only need a single correction once in the 4 year cycle of Leap-Years. On the 1461st day the watch will require that the calendar be corrected.
This watch features: • Polished finished stainless steel case.
• "Mercury Silver" dial & sub-dials.
• Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
• Polished applied steel index hour markers with luminous tips.
• Printed seconds & fractions of seconds track.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter hand, capable of measuring time up to 1/4th of a second.
• 30 minute counter located on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter located on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Calendar (Day & month name in German): • Day of the week indicator located an the center of the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Date of the month indicator located on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
• Month indicator located an the center of the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position
• Moonphase display sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Additional Complications: • Printed Tachymeter scale on bezel flange.
• Small running seconds sub-dial located at the center of the cub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
• Breitling Caliber 19, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty