Breitling original dial for BREITLING Gents Automatic Wristwatch Chronograph Regatta Yachting Ref. 81950
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||148392|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Price||€420 (= $454)|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Case diameter||30 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
Model: original dial for BREITLING Gents Automatic Wristwatch Chronograph ” Regatta Yachting ” Ref. 81950
Age ca.: 1990s
Dial: flat black original dial, luminous markers, black 12 – Hour Register, Date Aperture at ” 3 “
Movement: for movements with Cal. 7750 Valjoux
Condition: Very nice condition, see fotos
Remarks: 100 % authentic
Shipping: we ship via UPS Express fully insured worldwide
Diameter: 30,0 mm
Original Box: no
Original Papers: no
Guarantee Card: no
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
141,404 reviews from around the globe
Craig Hamm Canada
John Van Dreal United States of America
Rhett Haynes United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2003joseph-watches.com / Gisbert A. Joseph SLU
Watches sold on Chrono24: 2,466
Trusted Seller since 2003
English, German, Spa...
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.