With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Expected delivery:||Jun 22, 2019 - Jul 1, 2019|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, Florida, Boca Raton|
|Base caliber||ETA 2892|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Case diameter||48 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Rotating (pinion mechanism) stainless steel bezel. Royal Blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers. Navigation computer markings around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and dial markers. Date display below the 12 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Breitling calibre 44B automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant cambered sapphire crystal. Screw locked crown. Solid case back. Round case shape. Case size: 48.7 mm. Case thickness: 16.5 mm. Band width: 22 mm / 20 mm, band length: 8.5 inches. Fold over clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Sport watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Item Variations: A4436212. Additional Information: "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer" which allows to compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilomters. Breitling Bentley 6.75 Royal Blue Dial Mens Watch A4436212
- Our return period is 14 days, from date of delivery.
- Watches must be returned to us with all protective plastics/tape, hang tags & accessories (boxes, papers, etc., as applicable) intact. Until you are positive you will be keeping the watch, do not wear it.
- Returns/Exchanges are only accepted on merchandise that has not been worn after receipt.
- Shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- We stand by all of our products with a full one-year limited warranty. If an item we sell you should fail as a result of a manufacturer's defect at any time during the first year, we will repair or replace the item at absolutely no cost to you.
- Our warranty covers everything except a) regular wear-and-tear from normal use, b) abuse of the timepiece, and c) accidental water intrusion caused by the end user (not due to a manufacturer defect).
- External damage to the product not covered under warranty: any damage resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Also not covered: a) defects caused by outside force or improper use, b) consequential and incidental damages, and c) the loss of precious and/or semi-precious stones from settings.
- Outside modifications and third-party repair attempts of any kind will void the warranty.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines, and/or as indicated above regarding accidental water intrusion caused by the end user, will also not be covered.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing watertight. Water damage is not covered under the warranty unless it is proven defective by the wantyourwatch Repair and Service Center.
- Shipping cost to wantyourwatch.com for potential warranty repairs is not covered.
2260 N dixie Hwy
Boca Raton , Fl 33431
You may also be interested in these watches