With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Expected delivery:||Sep 19, 2019 - Sep 27, 2019|
|Model||Type XX - XXI - XXII|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||45 h|
|Number of jewels||28|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date, GMT|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds|
Breguet creates a chronograph with an exceptionally high frequency of 10 Hertz (the equivalent of 72,000 VPH) - allowing for the chronograph seconds hand counter to keep accurate count up to 1/20th of a second - one of the smallest time divisions to be measured by a serial mechanical caliber! At the heart of this technical exploit is the use of silicon, resulting in more lightweight mobile components and the avoidance of the lubrication problems generated by high frequencies. This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case.
• Brushed finished stainless steel bezel with a polished finished edge.
• Matte two-tiered dial with raised center & recessed sub-dials.
• Painted white Arabic Numeral hour markers in with a red shadow.
• Raised inner bezel/flange with bold luminous painted hour markings & minute/second/fractions of a second markings printed in white & red.
• Polished steel hands with luminescent paint fill (Hours, Minutes, 24 Hour & GMT Hands).
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function: • Flyback complication allows for instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
• Large red central 30 seconds counter hand - makes a full revolution every 1/2 minute.
• Features a large brushed steel with red diamond tip central minute counter hand - marks the minutes in 1/2 minute increments. This hand is located directly below the seconds hand counter.
• Additional Features: • A 24 hour sub-dial to differentiate between AM & PM located at the 3 o'clock position.
• GMT/2nd Time Zone sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Continuous running 30 seconds small seconds hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the bottom of the 6 o'clock sub-dial
• Solid case back with a small porthole directly opposite the escapement allowing the viewer a peak at the mesmerizing effect of the racing escapement.
• Breguet Caliber 589 F, High Frequency Escapement 10.0 Hz = 72,000 vph, contains 28 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
2 Year Warranty - All Papers Included
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 243
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches