Tourbillon Hand Wound 41mm 7047br/r9/9zu
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||26191|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||2023|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Item available on request|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||43|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Skeletonized, Guilloché dial, Power Reserve Display|
• Polished 18kt rose gold case, with the iconic Breguet coined case-edge.
• Domed sapphire crystal.
• The time is displayed via a reduced dial located at the bottom of the movement.
• Beautifully hand decorated with fine Guilloche pattern (engine-turned).
• White painted Roman Numeral hour markers.
• Polished white gold "Breguet" Style Hands.
• The rest of the watch features an exposed movement, both on the front & back of the watch. The movement is rose gold plated with a fine grained finish.
• Watch complications:
• Cage, bridge & balance wheel made of titanium.
• Balance spring in silicon.
• A constant force mechanism - the flow of power between the mainspring barrel and the going train is established indirectly by a chain. One end of the chain is attached to the barrel drum and the other to a conical tube called the fusee. As the mainspring barrel unwinds, the chain wraps around it and reels off the fusee. When the mainspring is fully wound and thus exerts great force, the chain pulls at the smaller radius of the fusee where the leverage is smaller. As the springs tension diminishes, the chain pulls at the larger radius with the higher leverage. Thus, regardless of the state of wind of the mainspring, the same amount of torque is delivered to the escapement, resulting in improved rate accuracy.
• Power Reserve Indicator:
• Mounted on the barrel drum
• Breguet Caliber 569, beats at 18,000 vph, is composed 542 parts, contains 43 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
2 Year Warranty - All Papers Included
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: We guarantee this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box. Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
128,250 reviews from around the globe
Deniz Yalim Australia
John V. United States of America
Perry United States of America
Kevin United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010Prestige Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,550
Trusted Seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.