Breguet Tradition Tourbillon Hand Wound 41mm 7047br/g9/9zu
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||56415|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||2017|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||43|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Guilloché dial, Power Reserve Display|
The Tradition collection of watches by Breguet feature a reduced dial & a beautifully finished exposed movement. The movement mainplate & bridges of this watch feature a peened & grey finish, giving the surfaces a rich & unique look.
Case: Polished 18kt rose gold case, with Breguet's signature coined edge. Domed sapphire crystal. Reduced hour & minutes dial in black, hand decorated with fine guilloche pattern. Polished hands. Fine silver printed Roman numeral hour markers.
The watch features:
• Cage, bridge & balance wheel made of titanium.
• Balance spring in silicon.
• A constant force mechanism, equalizing the torque during the power reserve cycle (reducing the torque when fully wound & increasing the torque gradually as the watch winds down). Delivering a constant force to the escapement, resulting in improved rate accuracy.
• Power Reserve Indicator:
• Mounted on the barrel drum
Strap: Fitted on an original Breguet black alligator leather strap with a solid 18kt rose gold deployant buckle. The strap is in excellent condition with the majority of its wear lifespan remaining, we would grade the strap as in 92% condition.
Movement: Powered by a Breguet in-house caliber 569, beats at 18,000 vph (2.5Hz), composed of 542 parts, contains 43 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 50 hours.
Condition: In excellent near-new condition. We have had this watch lightly polished to remove most signs of wear. We would be comfortable rating this watch at a 96%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original large burlwood box with all papers.
1 Year PrestigeTime.com Pre-Owned Warranty
While the watch is pre-owned, it is in excellent & close to new condition. The watch is in good working order
Box: Original Box
Papers: All Papers, Warranty dated 05/2017
Case Material: 18kt Rose Gold
Dial Color: Black
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Band Material: Alligator/Crocodile Leather
Band Color: Brown
Case Back: Transparent
Movement: Manual Wind
Water Resistance: 30m/100ft
Case Dimensions: 41.00mm
Case Thickness: 15.95mm
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
113,523 reviews from around the globe
Albert S Mills Canada
Joseph D United States of America
Tyler R. United States of America
David Serfaty Israel
Neil Martin Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price