Chronometrie Manual Wind 41mm 7727bb/12/9wu
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||28352|
|Case material||White gold|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||35|
|Case material||White gold|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Small seconds, Guilloché dial, Tempered blue hands, Power Reserve Display|
The Breguet Classique Chronométrie wristwatch boasts a movement with an exceptionally high frequency of 10 Hertz (the equivalent of 72,000 VPH). At the heart of the movement is the use of silicon, which are anti-magnetic, lightweight and require no lubrication - ideal for high-frequency movements. Micro-magnetic pivots cap either side of the balance staff, resulting in the balance staff being almost suspended mid-air and which keeps the balance staff perfectly centered. The magnetic pivots will force the balance staff to recenter/auto-correct itself should it is move out of place due to shock. The magnetic pivots also assure that the friction on the balance staff remains the same regardless of what position the watch is in - allowing for greater consistent accuracy. Accuracy of -1 / +3 seconds per day. • Polished 18kt white gold case with Breguet signature coined edge.
• Silver dial:
• Center is finished with a very fine wave & linear guilloche texture pattern.
• The seconds sub-dial features a very fine clos-de-Paris guilloche texture pattern.
• 1/10 of a second sub-dial with a fine starburst guilloche texture pattern.
• Power reserve sub-dial with a 3d stepped design guilloche texture pattern.
• Dial perimeter with a thin ribbon design guilloche texture pattern.
• Flat silvered chapter rings with black printed Roman Numerals & dot minute track.
• Blued steel hands.
• Small seconds sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
• 1/10th of a seconds indicator sub-set in the seconds sub-dial, this sub-dial makes a single full rotation every 2 seconds.
• Power reserve indicator located between the 5 & 6 o'clock position.
• Magnetic pivot bridge with blued screw & ruby jewel visible on the dial (triangle shape) at the 2 o'clock position.
• Breguet Caliber 574dr, silicon pallet lever, balance spring & balance wheel, beats at 72,000 vph (10 Hz) vph, contains 35 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- All Papers Included
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: We guarantee this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box. Our warranty on this watch is for a period of from the date of purchase.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
124,100 reviews from around the globe
Daniel Korica United States of America
Oisin C. Ireland
Paul Franklin Peabody United States of America
c touchet United States of America
Greg Rutherford United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010Prestige Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,486
Trusted Seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.