Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||10-20-30610|
|Case material||White gold|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Connecticut, Greenwich|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||46 h|
|Number of jewels||37|
|Case material||White gold|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Bezel material||White gold|
|Dial numerals||Roman numerals|
|Clasp||Fold clasp, hidden|
|Clasp material||White Gold|
|Moon phase, Date|
|Guilloché dial, Power Reserve Display|
Pre-owned like new in box Breguet Classic Power Reserve 39mm white gold, automatic self-winding movement calibre 502.3DR1, 37 jewels, 3 HZ, 22 carats oscillating weight, with date and power reserve indicator and phases and age of the moon, blue dial in gold hand engraved on a rose engine, Roman numerals hour markers, Breguet Hands, date at 6 o’clock, power reserve indicator between 9 and 11 o’clock, moon phase indicator at 2 o’clock, exhibition case back, sapphire crystal, water resistant to 30 meters, blue leather strap with Breguet white gold folding buckle. This watch is complete with box and warranty from December 2022, still under the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
7137BB/Y5/9VU ( )
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
135,482 reviews from around the globe
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Mario Duran United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2016Manfredi Jewels
Watches sold on Chrono24: 37
Trusted Seller since 2016
United States of America
English, Spanish, Ita...
This seller has a retail location
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.