7027BB/G9/9V6 Tradition Manual Black Skeleton Dial WG
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Case material||White gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, NEW YORK|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Case material||White gold|
|Case diameter||37 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Bezel material||White gold|
|Dial numerals||Roman numerals|
|Clasp material||White Gold|
|Power Reserve Display|
Breguet 7027BB/G9/9V6 Tradition Manual Black Skeleton Dial Black Leather White Gold
This beautiful hand-wound watch, in 18-karat white gold, features an off-center hour and minutes display subdial in black electroplated and guilloched gold at 12 o'clock. The rest of the dial is skeletonized, featuring a fully exposed movement with anthracite finished plates and bridge structures. Power reserve indicator mounted on the mainplate. The strap is made of black alligator leather and features a tang buckle. This watch is also known as: 7027bbg99v6
This watch is 100% original and unworn, complete with box and original international warranty.
ALL OUR WATCHES ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO BE PICKED UP
1. Bank Transfer
2. Credit Card (VISA / MASTER / AMEX)
HONESTY, RELIABILITY AND PRICES TO SERVE YOU BEST!
For any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
128,903 reviews from around the globe
James C United States of America
Christopher Aleman United States of America
Michael Shuey United States of America
Scott M United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010Master Luxury USA
Watches sold on Chrono24: 284
Trusted Seller since 2010
United States of America
English, Spanish, Ita...
This seller has a retail location
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.