Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Chronographe Flyback
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe|
|Reference number||5200 1110 B52A
|Dealer product code||PL119287|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||37|
|Case diameter||43.6 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Small seconds, Luminous hands, Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indices|
This is an automatically translated text.
Blancpain Bathyscaphe Chronographe Flyback version 5200 1110 B52A
Stainless steel automatic watch with grey dial and date display.
Scope of delivery
New watch, original box, original documents incl. warranty and papers.
Chronograph, date, flyback function, small seconds
Rotating bezel, Luminous indices, Luminous hands, Screw down crown
5200 1110 B52A, 52001110B52A
Type men's watch
Housing stainless steel
Diameter 43.60 mm
Height 14.80 mm
Bearing jewels 37
Power reserve 50 h
Glass Sapphire glass
Waterproof 300 m
30 m / 3 bar / 3 atm: Allows light splash protection
50 m / 5 bar / 5 atm: Allows water contact - showering is possible
100 m / 10 bar / 10 atm: Allowed swimming
200 m / 20 bar / 20 atm: Allows snorkeling/diving at shallow depths
500 m / 50 bar / 50 atm: Allows water sports/diving at greater depths
We use the manufacturer's waterproof rating. The metre specification does not refer to a diving depth, but to the test pressure which was applied in the context of the water-tightness test. Pressure peaks may occur when swimming or under a jet of water (e.g. when showering or washing hands). The watch is subjected to much greater stress at the affected points than the immersion depth would suggest. Only from the classification 50 m / 5 bar / 5 atm can be spoken of a water resistant watch (showers possible). From the classification 100 m / 10 bar / 10 atm, the watch can also be used for swimming.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,392 reviews from around the globe
W Sleiman United States of America
lynn silverman United States of America
Daniel Mirkovic Canada
Nice Track light United States of America
Mike S United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Professional dealer (Germany) – professional dealer since 2008
Languages: English, German
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.