Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph
Stainless Steel Ceramic 44mm on Black Rubber Strap 26400SO
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph|
|Dealer product code||10779|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Price||Price on request [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Movement/Caliber||3126 / 3840|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Number of jewels||59|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Display back, Central seconds, Small seconds, Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Screw-Down Crown|
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Stainless Steel with Black Ceramic, Chronograph Automatic with Skeleton Back
Gorgeous White "Clous de Paris" Grand Tapisserie Dial
A True Work of Art!
A powerful & striking watch - will definitely draw attention & makes for a great conversation piece.
This watch features:
Super Rare Model from Audemars Piguet - Royal Oak Offshore Stainless Steel with Ceramic Bezel, New Model 44mm, White Dial, Chronograph Automatic with Skeleton Back.
The new and improved timepiece joined the prestigious lineage of Royal Oak Offshore chronographs. Case size, design elements and the choice of materials represent a number of subtle touches that are forging a new path on which control meets strength. These timepieces that have now become a significant part of the collection are indeed distinguished by a perfect balance of forces. The collection's signature codes are all there, since one simply cannot modify the identity of a legendary collection, the quintessential sports watch combining audacity and performance. The horological substance is also there, housed within a mechanical selfwinding movement with exceptional finishing representing the pinnacle of watchmaking hand craftsmanship.
The Audemars Piguet brand offers watches of the highest quality matched with incredible style.
Owning a watch like this is a privilege afforded to very few collectors, since producing a watch like this requires a master to produce it.
- Selfwinding Calibre 3126/3840
- Total diameter: 29.92 mm (131/4 lignes)
- Casing diameter: 26 mm
- Thickness: 7.16 mm
- 59 jewels
- 365 parts
- Up to 60-hour power reserve
- Cadence of the balance: 21,600 vibrations per hour (3 Hz)
- Variable-inertia balance with eight inertia-blocks and flat balance-spring
- Geneva-type mobile balance-spring stud-holder
- Three-position winding stem
- Finishing: all parts finely decorated; mainplate circular-grained; bridges rhodiumed, bevelled, snailed and adorned with "Cotes de Geneve". Diamond-polished jewel sinks; diamond-polished countersinks and bevelled wheel spokes; bevelled screw rims
- Partially openworked 22-carat gold oscillating weight with anthracite galvanic treatment
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26400SO.OO.A002CA.01, 26400SOOA002CA01, Ap 26400SO.OO.A002CA.01, 26400SO.00.A002CA.01, 26400S0.00.A002CA.01
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
128,250 reviews from around the globe
Deniz Yalim Australia
John V. United States of America
Perry United States of America
Kevin United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2008Motion in Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 393
Trusted Seller since 2008
United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.