Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon
Flying Tourbillon Chronograph Yellow Gold Silver Clous de Paris Dial
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Royal Oak Tourbillon|
|Dealer product code||12209|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Price||Price on request [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||28|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||2 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Clasp material||Yellow gold|
|Display back, Central seconds, Small seconds, Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Screw-Down Crown|
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon Chronograph 18kt Yellow Gold, Silver "Clous de Paris" Dial with Yellow Gold Applied Luminescent Hour-Markers and Luminescent Hands, AP Calibre 2889 Manufacture Manual Wind Column Wheel Chronograph Movement with Variable Inertia Balance Spring, Hand-Stitched “Large Square Scale” Alligator Leather Strap with 18kt Yellow Gold AP Folding Clasp, 44mm
The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon Chronograph watch is an exquisite example of haute de gamme watchmaking. Audemars Piguet has taken the celebrated form of the Royal Oak watch and enriched it with the most celebrated complication in all of watchmaking. The tourbillon, invented at the turn of the 19th century, represented an ingenious triumph over the negative effects of gravity upon the escapement of pocket watches. At the same time, virtually overnight, the tourbillon came to represent a pinnacle of horlogical technique that only an
accomplished handful of watchmakers were capable of realizing. Of course, the house of Audemars Piguet, in its rich 125-year plus history, has made elite complications such as the tourbillon an integral part of their repertoire, producing some of the most beautiful ever made.
The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon Chronograph watch is animated by a manually wound movement whose balance wheel beats at a pace of 21,600 vibrations per hour. The tourbillon completes a single rotation each hour, as its cage bears the balance wheel, and the components of the escapement. The chronograph mechanism, enriched with a 30-minutes counter, is fully integrated into the movement architecture (as opposed to being modular) and is controlled by the traditional means of a column wheel; this method is de rigeur on the finest chronograph watches, and ensures that the action of the chronograph mechanism is of the utmost smoothness and precision.
- Satin/Brushed finished 18kt yellow gold case with polished finished edges & beveled edges.
- Silvered "waffle" tapestry design dial.
- Applied yellow gold applied index hour markers & hands with luminescent fill.
- 1 minute Tourbillon located at the 6 o'clock position.
- 30 minute chronograph/Stop-Watch function: Central seconds counter & 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- The chronograph function is fitted with titanium lever in the mechanism, thus eliminating the phenomenon of the "jumping chronograph hand" when starting the chronograph function.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- AP caliber 2889 beats at 21,600 vph & contains 25 jewels with an approximate Power Reserve of 70 hours. The mainplate & bridges are made of Nickel Silver - an alloy which resists oxidations & remains stable over long periods of time.
- Transparent Case-back
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 25977BA.OO.D088CR.01, AP 25977BA.OO.D088CR.01, 25977BAOOD088CR01
** More Pictures Available Upon Request. Please feel free to ask. Thank you.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
141,024 reviews from around the globe
Eddie Triplett United States of America
Mark Ridout Canada
Paul Reynolds Ireland
Chris Hoffman United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2008Motion in Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 456
Trusted Seller since 2008
United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.