Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding
Chrono24 Security for This Listing
- Escrow Service unavailable
- Authenticity Guarantee
- Return policy determined by the dealer
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Royal Oak Selfwinding|
|Year of production||2016 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
You can be sure that each watch has been carefully inspected and the history of its origin reviewed and confirmed for your peace of mind.
Our experts allow you to select only the finest of timepieces internationally available and get them delivered to your door.
Worldwide shipping is available.
Buyer is to pay any relevant custom duties and taxes incurred at destination.
All of the purchased items will be fully insured against loss, theft and damage during their transit to ensure that your investment is safe and fully protected.
Purchased items will be dispatched from Doha Qatar. Please send us a message if needed.
Import taxes are not included in the listed price, all payable taxes and duties are the buyer’s responsibility.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
We require all dealers to exclusively list authentic watches. However, if you have any doubts after receiving your watch, you can contact our support team for assistance. We'll review your case and work together with the dealer to find a solution.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Chrono24's quality & security team
Our 40-person quality & security team works hard to detect suspicious listings and address issues before they arise, allowing you to focus on what's most important – finding the right watch!
Escrow Service unavailable
Unfortunately, we cannot offer Chrono24's Escrow Service for this listing. Instead, you will pay the purchase price directly to the seller. As always, our multilingual support team would be happy to offer assistance should you need it!
Return policy determined by the dealer
Please note that this dealer has their own return policy.
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,985 reviews from around the globe
EJ United States of America
V. V Cyprus
Tom Casanova United States of America
Andrew United States of America
Active on Chrono24 since 2016LUXURY WATCH MARKET
Watches sold on Chrono24: 18
Trusted Seller since 2016
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.