Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph Blue Boutique Dial Black Bespoke DLC Steel PVD Limited 41mm
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Royal Oak Chronograph|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph Black 'Stealth' Bespoke Special Edition in Pure Black Physical Vapor Deposition Steel 41mm, Blue "Clous de Paris" Grande Tapisserie Dial with Silver Subdials and Blackened White Gold Applied Hour-Markers and Royal Oak Hands, Black 'Stealth' Pure Black Physical Vapor Deposition Steel Bracelet, Self-Winding AP Calibre Automatic 2385 Movement
Super Rare and Absolutely Gorgeous!
- Brushed finished stainless steel case & bracelet with polished beveled corners.
- Brushed finished hexagon design stainless steel bezel, secured with 8
polished hex-head screws. Polished polished beveled corners.
- Blue main dial with the Grande Tapisserie design pattern
- Silvered sub-dials with a fine snailed (concentric circle pattern) finish.
- Polished white gold hands. Hour & minute baton hands with luminescent fill.
- Applied polished white gold index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Dial flange on the dial perimeter with fine printed seconds & fraction of a seconds track.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- Continuous running small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Column-Wheel chronograph mechanism.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
- AP Caliber 2385, beats at 21,600 (3 Hz) vph, composed out of 304 parts, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,601 reviews from around the globe
Jose Velez United States of America
Glenn Drayton Australia
Pertti Kemi Australia
G man United States of America
Yee Chung Ho Hong Kong
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 340
Verified seller since 2008
New York, United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price