Corrigia 01 PG100 Bronze Vintage Gray Patina Limited Edition 50 Pieces 3000m
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||63056|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Florida, Pompano Beach|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Case diameter||47 mm|
|Water resistance||Over 120 ATM|
|Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown|
We take trades against any of our watches!!! We also buy watch packages!
Product information “Corrigia01 Gray PG100 Bronze Diver Watch 3000m Pro.A Satin Finish – Limited Edition to only 50 pieces worldwide.”
Corrigia01 Gray PG100 10th Anniversary – Limited Edition to only 50 pieces worldwide.
– Lug width: 26mm
– Distance from Lughole to Case-End: 3,8mm (Ready for 6mm Thick True Vintage Straps.)
– Case-Diameter: 47mm – Case-thickness including glass: 15.80mm
– Glass: 4.7mm Thick Saphire Glass
– Watch case: Brushed/Polished and patinated CuSn8 Bronze (Wartungsarm nach DIN ISO 3547-4 / DIN 1494)
– Bezel: Unidirectional 120-Click bezel included 1-11 decoration polished studs in bronze (CuSn8)
– Dots: Hr. 12 Lume dots with SS base IPG plated
– Lugs: Screwed IPG plated
– Crown: Bronze CuSn8 screw-in type
– Crown protector: Bronze CuSn8 fixed with 2 Stainless steel IPG plated screws.
– 1x Style Case back: Screwed Stainless steel with 3x sapphire lens – Water Resistant up to 30 ATM/ 30 Bar/ 300 Meters
– 1x Pro Case back: Screwed Stainless steel – Water Resistant up to 300 ATM/ 300 Bar/ 3000 Meters
– Dial: Single layer brass dial with Special Gray-Black Matte-Patina-Finish. Dial-Indices, round minute dots and Corrigia-Logo: Deep engraved with a very complicated old pocket milling method (called in Germany as Taschenfräsen).
– Luminous: Each Dial filled in by Hand in 80 Steps with High Quality Swiss Super-LumiNova SLN Old Radium. 100% Handcrafted in Switzerland
– Hands: Brushed bronze-Gold colour filled with High Quality Swiss Super-LumiNova SLN Old Radium
– Water Resistant: Up to 30 ATM ( 300 M ) with Glasscaseback and 300 ATM with solid steel caseback.
– Movement: Swiss Made Automatic Manufacture Premium TOP Version of SELLITA SW200
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
– 1x Corrigia01 Prototipo A Diver-Watch 3000m CuSn8 Bronze Limited Edition
– 4x Thick Handmade True Vintage Leather Straps for 26mm Lug-Width
– 1x Thick Handmade True Vintage Canvas Strap for 26mm Lug-Width
– 1x Screw-in CuSn8 Bronze Corrigia Logo Buckle for 26mm Strap-Width
– 1x Style Case back Stainless steel with 3x sapphire lens (Water Resistant up to 30 ATM/ 30 Bar/ 300 Meters)
– 1x Pro Case back Stainless steel (Water Resistant up to 300 ATM/ 300 Bar/ 3000 Meters)
– 1x Strap changing tool stainless steel made of 316L material.
– 1x Handmade Wooden Box with calf leather interior to storage the Corrigia01 Watch / Straps / Tools / Cards
– 5 year international warranty card with a handwritten date, handwritten signature by Cengio Corrigia and limitation certificate.
Incredible Review of Corrigia01 from OceanicTime Dated Dec 2021…please read:
Move over Ennebi, move over VDB – there’s a new player in town!
Manufaktur Corrigia, the German master strap makers celebrate their 10th anniversary – not with a cake, not with one of their specialist straps but with a handcrafted bronze diver’s watch with 3’000 meters of water-resistance and powered by a high-end, Swiss manufacture movement – and it is as the Germans say, a real hammer!
Naturally the Corrigia atelier has hand-crafted a selection of their specialist leather straps for this very awesome anniversary watch and we’ll get to those, but let’s first take a look at this incredible bronze tool diver that looks like it eats lesser diver’s watches for breakfast.
Because Corrigia are strap makers, their 10th Anniversary Bronze 3’000M watch has been designed to accommodate – nay showcase their fine vintage leather straps, so the watch has a generous 26mm lug-width.
The watch case itself takes on the look of some sort of Italian military watch and measures (an appropriate for its style) 47mm in diameter – it has been 100% handcrafted in Switzerland.
The case itself is made from CuSn8 Bronze, a popular choice for these sorts of artisan diver’s watches because it forms a lovely rich patina but also because of its historic association with the maritime world.
The impressive watch case which is water-resistant to 3’000 meters boasts three striking features. First of all there’s the prominent 120-click unidirectional diver’s bezel, also fashioned from bronze;
this features a five-minute dive-time scale with polished studs (perhaps a nod to the legendary Egiziano diver’s watch) plus a lumed marker at the 12hr.
Then you can’t help but notice the large crown protection device, there to ensure that the crown remains securely in place but also a key aesthetic feature of this purposeful tool diver.
Btw there’s a water-resistance engraving on the lower portion of the crown protector least we forget just how deep this watch goes.
While the watch’s case delivers an abundance of brawn; an incredible amount of detail and cost was lavished on the watch’s beautiful face in order to create something truly breathtaking for the watch dial.
Created by a leading German dial maker, Schätzle & Cie. Lörrach, the single layer brass dial was deep engraved and hand filled with Swiss SLN Super Luminova in Old Radium.
The circular dots and minute markers were also deep engraved and repeatedly hand applied with lume (60 times). Btw, this painstakingly produced dial is known as a taschenfräsen-dial or pocket milled-dial.
But before I tell you about the watch case’s final show stopping feature; let’s see what powers the beating heart of this deep diving, bronzed Adonis because it is quite unexpected!
This would be a Swiss made Eterna Manufacture Calibre 39 with a ceramic ball bearing and rhodium winding rotor that oscillates in two directions much like a Rolex caliber.
Similar to Breitling’s Cal B01 or Tudor’s MT5601, the base Calibre 39 runs at 4 Hertz (28,800 vibrations per hour) and is 30 millimeter wide and provides up to 70 hours of power-reserve.
This means that it can sit and happily idol on your dresser for the entity of the weekend until you pick it up again (still operating) on Monday morning!
And that final feature is a unique exhibition case-back with no less than three sapphire portholes for gazing upon the watch’s Eterna Calibre 39!
While the watch is indeed water-resistant to 3’000 meters; with its special case-back fitted the watch still has a respectable 300 meters of water-resistance.
Finally this epic watch is delivered in a handmade Walnut wood presentation box along with a calf leather interior to storage the Corrigia 01 Watch and several of Corrigia’s German hand-crafted leather straps.
MSRP is 11,956USD. Fyi the black patina and blue dial variants have already sold out.
Thoughts? It’s been a while since we’ve featured such an epic watch; this is the sort of watch that will instantly appeal to Ennebi and VDB fans and of course Paneristi looking for a more authentic old world interpretation of their favorite timepieces just like they used to produce in the good old days.
I’m yet to handled one of these watches in person; hopefully in the future I will but what I can tell you is that I have followed this watch on its long journey and I know that one man’s blood, sweat and tears as well as his passion for these types of diver’s watches has shaped it.
Could be this be the birth of an exciting new artisanal diver brand?
– Every Corrigia watch is assembled by hand in-house by the trained watchmaker Simon Mayer and Tobias Renz in our Manufacture in Jockgrim.
– In doing so, Mr. Mayer and Mr. Renz ensures the functionality of the watch and checks the aesthetic features of the watch before delivery.
What an incredible Handmade watch!
MODEL: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Corrigia01 Gray PG100 Bronze Diver
MOVEMENT: Swiss Made Automatic Manufacture Calibre Premium TOP Version of SELLITA SW200
CROWN: Screw Down Crown with protector
DIAL: Single layer brass dial with Special Gray-Black Matte-Patina-Finish. Dial-Indices, round minute dots and Corrigia-Logo: Deep engraved with a very complicated old pocket milling method (called in Germany as Taschenfräsen).
BEZEL: Bronze rotating Diver
CONDITION: Brand New – 5 Year Factory Warranty!!
BOXES/PAPERS: 100% Complete 10th Anniversary Wooden Box Set! – Everything you see in pictures!!
WATER RESISTANCE: – 3000m
STRAP/BRACELET: – 5 – 4x Thick Handmade True Vintage Leather Straps for 26mm Lug-Width + 1 Bonus Brand New Corrigia True Vintage Leather Strap!
Let us know what you have in your collection!! I consider all watches in trade! Please upload pictures.
and include details of your trades through my Trade/Buy tab at the top of my homepage.
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
114,139 reviews from around the globe
Christos Drettas Oman
Fatma Najeeb Baker UAE
David Gove United States of America
Taro United States of America
David Ortiz United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price