With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Availability:||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Expected delivery:||Jul 6, 2019 - Jul 15, 2019|
|Brand||A. Lange & Söhne|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Bracelet material||Crocodile skin|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||36 h|
|Number of jewels||33|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||41.9 mm|
|Bracelet material||Crocodile skin|
The RICHARD LANGE collection pays tribute to the company founders, Mr Adolph Lange, first-born son Richard Lange (1845-1932), a bright mind devoted to the scientific evolution of precision watchmaking. This watch features: • Completely polished finished 18kt rose gold case.
• Matte silvered dial.
• Polished rose gold hands.
• Regulator Time Features: • Offset minute sub-dial (top center) with black printed minute chapter ring & red Arabic Numeral 15 minute markers.
• Offset hour sub-dial (bottom right) with black Roman Numeral hour markers. The overlapping 8-10 hour segment retracts & is hidden between 12 & 6 o'clock. When the watch hits 6 o'clock the hidden 8,9 & 10 hour segment flips into position & remains in place until 12 o'clock at which time it retracts & is hidden once again.
• Offset seconds sub-dial (bottom left), mounted on the Tourbillon, with black printed minute chapter ring & Arabic Numeral on some of the 10 seconds markers.
• 60 seconds tourbillon visible through the dial opening at the bottom left side of the dial.
• With a polished rose gold hand fixed to the tourbillon doubling as a seconds hand.
• The tourbillon consists of 84 parts and weighs 0.25 grams. The surface of the cage is black-polished in a process that requires up to 5 days and tolerates no errors.
• Introduced by Lange in 2008, Lange has developed a way to stop the tourbillon when the crown is pulled out, so that the watch can be set to a precise second. This patented feature is accomplished with a V-shaped arresting spring that can stop the balance wheel inside the rotating tourbillon cage when the crown is pulled.
• A. Lange & Sohne Caliber L072.1, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 352 parts (+636 chain parts = 988 total parts), contains 33 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 36 hours.
• Movement 3/4 back plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish and polished beveled edges. The balance-cock is hand engraved making each watch unique.
• Pour le Merite:
• "Fusee-and-chain transmission": In the Lange & Sohne fusee-and-chain mechanism, the flow of power between the mainspring barrel and the going train is established indirectly by a chain comprised of 636 parts, which create 212 links, which forms a chain 152mm long. One end of the chain is attached to the barrel drum and the other to the fusee. As the mainspring barrel unwinds, the chain wraps around it and reels off the fusee. When the mainspring is fully wound and thus exerts great force, the chain pulls at the smaller radius of the fusee where the leverage is smaller. As the springs tension diminishes, the chain pulls at the larger radius with the higher leverage. Thus, regardless of the state of wind of the mainspring, the same amount of torque is delivered to the escapement, resulting in improved rate accuracy. In the fusee-and-chain transmission mechanism, there is one situation when the cone rotates backward: as the mainspring is being wound. To prevent the watch from stopping while it is being wound, Lange's master watchmakers integrated a marvel of miniaturization inside the fusee. It is a tiny planetary gear train that assures uninterrupted delivery of power to the movement. Additionally, it is endowed with a pretensioning mechanism that allows the characteristics of the mainspring and of the fusee to be perfectly harmonized. Finally, the elaborate construction includes a device that blocks the winding mechanism just before the mainspring is fully wound and stops the movement just before it is fully unwound.
• The "fusee-and-chain transmission" is visible through a drop-shaped cutout in the 3/4 plate.
2 Year Warranty - All Papers Included
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box and will include all papers including the warranty card/book.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 208
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in these Prestige Time watches