A. Lange & Söhne 1815
Chronograph 18K Rose Gold 39.5mm
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Brand||A. Lange & Söhne|
|Dealer product code||1815 Chrono|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||2016|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Florida, Boca Raton|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||40|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||39.5 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Bezel material||Rose gold|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Bracelet length||190 mm (115 mm / 75 mm)|
|Lug width||20 mm|
|Clasp material||Rose Gold|
|Buckle width||16 mm|
|Display back, Central seconds, Tempered blue hands, Only Original Parts|
18k Rose Gold Case, Chronograph, Manual wind. Column wheel, Flyback Function.
Flyback Function Allowing the Stop-watch to be Immediately Restarted for Continuous Timing, without having to Stop, Reset and then Restart.
A. Lange and Sohne Caliber L951.5
Approximate Power Reserve of 60 Hours.
Blued Steel Hour and Minute Hands.
Size: 39.5 mm Thick: 10.8 mm
Sapphire Crystal with Sapphire Display Back.
Water Resistant to 30 meters/100 feet.
Condition 9.8 out of 10
Comes with A. Lange and Sohne Original Box and Papers
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Note: ALL PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL WATCH.
* Our watches are always on hand. If you have any questions or require additional images, please contact us.
* Please note that all International buyers are responsible for custom taxes/duties of the receiving country.
* Customers will be charged taxes according to the rules and regulations of their country.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
135,551 reviews from around the globe
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Mario Duran United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2015Kronopassion
Watches sold on Chrono24: 192
Trusted Seller since 2015
United States of America
English, French, Ita...
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.