Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
POLE-2-POLE: LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
POLE2POLE - Commemorating JOHAN ERNST NILSON's 2011/2012 expedition of traveling from the North Pole all the way to the South Pole. An epic journey that took 525 days to complete. The journey began with Skis on the north Pole, then dog-sleds, over Greenland, sail-boat across the Arctic Ocean to Canada, the bicycle across North & South Americas & finally ski & kite across the South Pole. The Zenith El Primero Stratos Flyback was the watch of choice strapped to Mr. Nilson's wrist for the duration of the expedition.
This watch features: • Case made of black ALCHRON, a high-tech alloy used in the aeronautical industry that is highly resistant to corrosion.
• Canvas fabric strap lined with a rubber protection.
• Flat black dial with contrasting metallic black sub-dials.
• Faceted rhodium hands with partial luminous fill
• Applied polished rhodium faceted indexes hour markers with luminous fill.
• The Famous El Primero Chronograph stop/watch: • Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date display window located at the 6 o'clock position.
• POLE2POLE Logo in the 6 o'clock sub-dial.
• Zenith El Primero Caliber 405 B, beats at 36,600 vph, 31 Jewels, 331 components & an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty