|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Display Back, Center Seconds, PVD/DLC coating|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 1000 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
TRIBUTE TO THE ROLLING STONES: The black rubber strap is topped with a layer of calfskin & adorned with a UNION JACK flag. The Rolling Stones signature red tongue logo is integrated into the rotor & visible through the transparent case back. • Brushed & polished finished titanium case with a black DLC coating (Diamond Like Carbon), which is highly scratch-resistant.
• Unique cutaway in the dial exposes the heart of the movement - the escapement. The cutout is surrounded by a blackened steel rim.
• Flat black main dial.
• Fine printed seconds & fractions of a second track on dial flange.
• Minute chapter ring with white printed minute indications & a fine concentric circle pattern.
• Faceted blackened hands & applied indexes with luminous fill.
• Black sub-dials with a fine concentric circle pattern.
• The Famous El Primero Movement with a "Column Wheel" Chronograph stop/watch:
• Large red-tipped central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position set into part of the cutaway display.
• Zenith El Primero Caliber 4061 beats at 36,000 vph, silicon escapement, 31 Jewels, 282 components & an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty