|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Number of jewels||27|
Overseas World Time enabling travelers to keep track of time around the world in no less than 37 time zones, including those that are off-set by a half-hour or quarter-hour in relation to UTC time. All indications adjusted via the crown. • Case:
• Brushed stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Polished stainless steel crown.
• Polished stainless steel bezel.
• Brown themed dial version:
• Map of the northern hemisphere with satin finished continents & velvet finished seas.
• Brown lacquered city disc.
• Sapphire disc overlays the center dial with tinted zone for night & clear for day.
• 24-hour indications & black/white zones for day/night (period between 6.30 and 6.30 respectively).
• Brown lacquered perimeter ring with fine printed minute track.
• Polished white gold hands. Hour & minute hands with luminescent fill.
• Time-Zone Complication:
• World Time feature with 37 time-zones, which can be set to a corresponding time for most of the world, half hour, or even a quarter hour difference (for those living on Kathmandu or on Chatham Island.
• Center dial features a "Lambert Projection" world map which lines up with the city names.
• Easily interchangeable, no tools necessary.
• Stainless steel with integrated half Maltese cross links. Brushed finished with polished beveled corners.
• Delivered with an additional two straps & one interchangeable deployant buckle:
• Brown alligator leather
• Brown rubber
• Vacheron Constantin in-house Caliber 2460-WT, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 255 parts, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
• 22kt gold rotor.
• Soft iron casing ring ensuring anti-magnetic protection.
• Each movement is stamped with the Geneva Quality Hallmark.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty