|Location||Germany, Frankfurt Am Main|
|Price||6,500 € (= $7,776) [Negotiable]|
|Base Caliber||Ulysse Nardin|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||50|
|Case diameter||43 mm|
|Dial numerals||Roman numerals|
|Display Back, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Blue Steel Hands, Chronometer, Power Reserve Display, Screw-Down Crown, Quick Set|
Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Manufacture 43mm.
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Fixed bezel ring with a slightly tapered coined edge finish.
- Brushed finish crown guard.
- Crown with ridged rubber ring, for a secure grip.
- Rubber strap with single brushed finished titanium element featuring the Ulysse Nardin logo engraved.
- White lacquered dial.
- Applied blued polished steel Roman Numeral hour markers.
- Raised inner bezel flange with a fine printed minute track & small luminous hour markers.
- Blued polished steel skeleton hands with luminous tips.
- Slightly recessed small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Silver rimmed sub-dial with a power reserve indicator located at the 12 o'clock position.
- Magnified date window at the 6 o'clock position.
- Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured Caliber UN-118
- The movement features a anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL, Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary alliance of diamond and silicon. DIAMonSIL is silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond coating that not only eliminates the need for lubrication, but also significantly increases the part’s durability.
- Ulysse Nardin's patented silicon hairspring & in-housed produced oscillator with 4 correction screws.
- Rotor features 2 anchors as part of the rotor design & a blue medallion made of DIAMonSIL with the UN logo.
Retail Price: 9800Eur
Istock LTDCesu iela 31 k-3, 5 stage