Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 150 PIECES!
Commemorating the “Mavi Yolculuk” aka “Blue Voyage” aka “Voyage Bleu”: Turkish novelist Cevat Şakir Kabaağaçlı was exiled to the Bodru, while there he fell in love with the blue and turquoise Aegean Sea. He spent his time exploring the Carian coasts. Once Şakirs exile was over, he chose to remain & began writing about his exploitations. He invited many friends to join him on his excursions, one of them being a famed poet, Sabahattin Eyüboğlu, it was he who aptly named these excursions the "Blue Voyage". • Polished stainless steel case.
• Rubber strap with single brushed finished titanium element featuring an engraved image of a sailboat & the words Voyage Bleu.
• Fixed bezel ring with a slightly tapered coined edge finish.
• Brushed finish crown guard.
• Crown with ridged rubber ring, for a secure grip.
• Rectangle chronograph buttons with rubber inlay.
• Flat blue metallic dial with slightly recessed sub-dials. Voyage Bleu printed inside the sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
• Applied polished steel Arabic Numeral hour markers.
• Raised inner bezel flange with a fine printed seconds & fractions of a second track & small luminous hour markers.
• Polished steel skeleton hands with luminous tips.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large red tipped polished steel central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured Caliber UN-150 features: • Beats at 28,800 vph.
• Contains 25 Jewels.
• Composed out of 322 parts.
• An approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
• The movement features a anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL, Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary alliance of diamond and silicon. DIAMonSIL is silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond coating that not only eliminates the need for lubrication, but also significantly increases the part’s durability.
• Ulysse Nardin's patented silicon hairspring & in-housed produced oscillator with 4 correction screws.
• Rotor features 2 anchors as part of the rotor design & a blue medallion made of DIAMonSIL with the UN logo.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty