|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
|Center Seconds, Guilloche Dial|
This watch features Tag Heuer's in-house movement Calibre 1887 Column Wheel Chronograph.
• Polished stainless steel case, pushers & crown.
• Dial: • Matte silver dial.
• Recessed chronograph subdials with black indexes and a concentric circle guilloche design.
• Polished gold-tone hands. Hours & minutes hands with luminous fill.
• Applied gold-tone Arabic numerals and TAG Heuer logo.
• Painted black seconds track.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function: • Large central seconds counter.
• 30 minute counter located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Tag Heuer Caliber 1887, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours (40 hours with the chronograph continuously running).
• Oscillating part of movement engraved with 'TAG Heuer - Calibre 1887 Swiss Made.'
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty