|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel, Helium Valve|
• Stainless steel case:
• Polished finished: Case edges, inner rim of bezel & 5 minute increments of bezel ring.
• Brushed finished: Case top, bezel edges & case back.
• Polished steel crown with black rubber rim for enhanced grip.
• Polished steel chronograph push-buttons with black rubber inserts for enhanced grip.
• Unidirectional rotating bezel with a black ceramic fill and with engraved silver minute indicators.
• Black dial with a horizontal streak effect and recessed sub-dials.
• White minutes/seconds track on the outer edge of the dial.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminescent fill.
• Polished steel hands with luminescent fill.
• Chronograph functions:
• Large central seconds hand with a luminous arrowhead tip.
• 12-hour counter located at 6 o'clock.
• 30-minute counter located at 12 o'clock.
• Small running seconds counter located at 9 o'clock.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Automatic helium escape valve on the case side at the 10 o’clock position.
• TAG Heuer Calibre 16 automatic chronograph movement, which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels, and has a power reserve of approximately 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty