|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||26|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel, Helium Valve|
• Stainless steel case:
• Polished finished: Case edges, inner rim of bezel & 5 minute increments of bezel ring.
• Brushed finished: Case top, bezel edges & case back.
• Polished steel crown with black rubber rim for enhanced grip.
• Polished steel chronograph push-buttons with black rubber inserts for enhanced grip.
• Unidirectional rotating bezel with a black ceramic fill and with engraved silver minute indicators.
• Black dial with a horizontal streak effect and recessed sub-dials.
• White minutes/seconds track on the outer edge of the dial.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminescent fill.
• Polished steel hands withluminescent fill.
• Chronograph functions:
• Large polished steel, blue tipped central seconds hand.
• 30-minute counter located at 12 o'clock.
• Countdown functions:
• In addition to the standard stop-watch features, this watch features a 15 minute countdown indicator.
• Countdown is displayed via a 5-window display located directly beneath the date window, Each window represents 1 minute.
• There are 3 sets of colors each lasting for 5 minutes: blue grey & white.
• Small running seconds counter located at 3 o'clock.
• Date window located directly beneath the 12 o'clock position.
• Automatic helium escape valve on the case side at the 10 o’clock position.
• TAG Heuer Calibre 5 automatic chronograph movement, which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 26 jewels, and has a power reserve of approximately 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty