|Price||AU$ 4,435 (= $3,455)|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Waterproof||Over 120 ATM|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown, Helium Valve|
For Australian customers cost is A$4,878.00 - Including GST (Aust)
CX SWISS MILITARY 20000 feet WATCH WORLD RECORD VALJOUX 7750 COSC BLUE
The 20,000 Feet is the ultimate professional diver instrument and is water resistant to a world record holding 6,000 metres (20,000 feet). Dimensionally the timepiece exudes massive proportions and has a 46mm x 28.5mm titanium case. What makes this timepiece so unbelievable is the level of finishing and build quality. The blue dial works in perfect contrast with the white numerals, raised indexes and red sub counters. Other impressive details include a rotating black bezel Incabloc shock absorber, titanium bracelet and anti-reflective sapphire crystal lens. Beneath the durable façade lies a COSC chronometer-certified self-winding chronograph Valjoux ETA 7750 mechanical movement. This Caliber comprises 25-jewels and oscillates at frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour.
The 20000 FEET WORLD RECORD CX Swiss Military Watch is known for its uncompromising attention to the functionality of their timepieces - their watches are not accessories, but instruments the professional can rely on.
With the 12'000 FEET CX Swiss Military Watch held the World Record for water resistance of automatic diving watches from 2005 to April 2008 with a water resistance of 12'000 feet or 3'657 meters. At the BASELWORLD 2008 Rolex presented their Sea Dweller Deep Sea, a three-hand diving watch water resistant to 3'900 meters - a new World Record which is now about to be obliterated: at the 2009 BASELWORLD CX Swiss Military Watch presents the 20'000 FEET with an incredible water resistance of 20'000 feet or 6'000 meters, winning back the world record by a 50% margin and reintroducing CX Swiss Military Watch to the Guinness Book of Records.
The 20'000 FEET by CX Swiss Military Watch has thus reached a new, hitherto unthinkable dimension for diving watches - the challenge of the abyss was met by combining state-of-the-art technology with a highly innovative approach and a dedicated team of watchmakers & engineers. World Record for Automatic Diving Watches! But not enough - in order to comply with ISO norm 6425 we constructed the watch to be water resistant to 7'500 meters, resulting in the required 25% safety margin and annihilating the old world record of 2008 by an impressive 50%.
The 20'000 FEET is available in four dial colours and in a limited edition of totally 1'000 timepieces only.
- Movement: Chronometer-certified automatic chronograph ETA cal. 7750 Valjoux COSC 25 jewels
- 28'800 oscillations/h
- Power reserve: 48h
- Etachron regulator system
- Glucydur balance bridge
- Nivaflex mainspring Antichoc with Incabloc shock-absorber
- Functions: Hour; minute; small second at 9h Chronograph with 30 minute counter at 12h, 12 hour counter at 6h, central second counter Date at 3h
- Case/bracelet: Solid titanium case/bracelet, Ø 46.0mm, thickness 28.5mm, weight 265gr total
- Water-resistant: to 7&'500 meters (25&'000 feet; 6&'000 meters or 20&'000 FEET & 25% safety margin according to ISO norm 6425)
- X-large crown with side-guards, allowing for diving with thick gloves
- Screw-down crown and pushers - Red safety marking on pushers (visible when unscrewed)
- Domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, thickness 10mm
- Unidirectional rotating bezel, 60 minute graduation, Superluminova indices Solid titanium bracelet, lug-ends and links screwed
- Solid titanium folding clasp with safety catch and micro-adjustment
- Separate genuine rubber strap & rubber extension strap for dry-suit diving (wrist circumference up to 35cm)
- Screw-driver Screw-down caseback, Limited Edition engraving Helium relief valve anti-magnetic ISO 764
- Dials : Silver, black carbon, blue or yellow (see our other listings) Superluminova indices Counters sunburst decorated
- Hands : Oversized minute hand Superluminova coated All chronograph hands in red